There are many upsides to working online.
- No set hours - Work when you want or when you have a little free time and stop working when you want.
- No travel time - Forget those commutes to work and the rush hour traffic.
- No dress code - No spending money on work close, want to work in your pajamas? Go for it!
- Low stress - No boss breathing down your back, or annoying co-workers bothering you.
- Family Time - Working from home allows more family time.
There are some downsides to working online from home:
- Isolation - Some start to feel lonely when working from home.
- Work never ends - Make sure to set times to get away from the computer and get outside.
- No separation from work/home - Again make sure to set work times and more importantly end times to make time for things needing to be done around the house.
One thing that I really like about it is on a day like Saturday when you have nothing to do I can up in a little extra time to make some money, unlike my full time job.
Just make sure you are not so obsessed with making money that you don't take time for yourself and burn yourself out.